Skip to main content

Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Review

Hello Jelly Beans.
 
Sorry I have been M.I.A lately, but work has been going crazy for me. With that said I am now back with a cracking review for you all.
 
I really don’t have the patience or the time to mess around with fake lashes, so I just gave up. Yes, I am a fake lash quitter, go ahead, judge me…
 
Anyways, I am the type of person that if for any reason I don’t want to wear a full face of makeup, I still put on a coat of mascara. Leaving the house first thing in the morning to run errands? Walking the dog late at night without makeup? Put on mascara and bam, insta-gorgeous!
 
Whenever I take those surveys that ask “what is the one makeup item you cannot live without?" I’m all about the mascara. Why? Because if your eyes don’t pop, your entire face can look dull and lifeless, which doesn’t make anyone happy, right?

Enter Younique 3D Fiber Lashes from www.thebeautybunker.uk.

download
 
I had honestly never heard of Younique 3D Fiber Lashes before this review and I actually had never even heard of the Younique brand, which is crazy! This was until a close friend of mine became a rep for the company.
 
At first I was a bit confused by the concept of the 3D Fiber Lashes and I thought they might be fake lashes, just really special ones…well they are not fake lashes! Basically what you do is you put on your normal mascara, brush the transplanting gel over it once it becomes tacky, quickly apply the fibers and then add another coat of gel.
 
♥ My lashes look amazing after I use the 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique! Honestly! ♥
 
These make my eyes really, really stand out, which is great since I consider my eyes to be one of my best features.
 
I want to play around with this a bit more once I have 5 minutes to myself, BUT I
thinkknow the 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique and myself  just became lifelong partners, because I am smitten with this product!

Make sure you check out and Like The Beauty Bunker on Facebook

 
Massive thank you to Connie at The Beauty Bunker for all your help, advice and allowing me the chance to try this amazing product.

Disclaimer - This product was given as a gift to review. As always, all the opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Raspberry Flan

As the temperatures here in the UK rise, many people have been enjoying BBQ in the warm summer evenings and picnics away at the beach. Not always do you want to have something chocolatety as a pudding after a meal, so today I'm going to share with you my Summer Raspberry Flan recipe. This pudding is full of flavour, light, and most of all refreshing, enough to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. What you will need is.... Summer Raspberry Flan prep time 5-10 mins cook time 30 mins total time 35-40 mins Author:  SophieMarie Serves: 8  servings ingredients 6oz Self Raising Flour 6oz Margarine 6oz Caster Sugar 3 Eggs 1tsp Vanilla Extract Filling    Fresh Raspberries    Raspberry Jelly {Made to just under a pint}       instructions   Preheat oven to gas mark 4. Grease a 10" flan dish and place to one side ready for your sponge mixture Mix together the self raising flour, caster sugar and margarine.

Jewellery Advent Calendars 2017

Following on from my recent post of beauty advent calendars, I thought this evening I will focus on the accessories side of the advent world with my list of top Jewellery Advent Calendars. These range in price and are just as fun to open as are all the others.   Luxury Jasper Harrod Jewellery Advent Calendar  from wowcher.co.uk for £14.99       Accessorize Christmas Advent Calendar Brights-Multi One Size  from uk.accessorize.com for £15         12 Days Of Christmas Tropical Advent Calendar from lisaangel.co.uk for £39     Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar from jdwilliams.co.uk for £19   Bloom Boutique Personalised Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar from notonthehighstreet.com for £29  

Redhead In Bed Cocktail Recipe - Sozzled Summer

As part of a Summer special, I thought I would concentrate on sharing with you all a few of my favourite Summer, cocktails and mocktails as a series known as Sozzled Summer. So to kick it off I would like to share you the first cocktail Red Head In Bed. As we all know, Summer is fast approaching and what better way to unwind for the weekend than with a cocktail in hand soaking up the last of the days rays. This recipe is a favourite of mine that I received from a friend in America. If your a fan of Strawberries and Vodka, then this recipe is for you. Red Head In Bed Cocktail. Ingredients 3 pounds strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped 2/3 cup sugar 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons citrus vodka 1/4 cup fresh lime juice Ice 1/3 cup chilled Riesling Method In a bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar and let stand, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries release their juices, about 10 minutes  . In a blender, combine half each of the strawberries and their ju