Skip to main content

Bath & Body Works Candle Haul!

Good Evening Jelly Beans

As you can see by the title of todays post, I'm going to be talking to you about this super duper amazing gift package I received today from an anonymous gifter. Now I live in the UK and these candles are hard to find. I have watched hauls on YouTube and read reviews on these candles and wondered what all the hype was about. Well now I get to find out. Let me show you what I had in my parcel shall I???

 
Ok so here they are. Mint Chocolate, Apple Crumble, Ice Cream Shop and Salty Caramel. Now I haven't yet burnt any of them as I am currently going through my Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake (which is amazing). So I am personally looking forward to using them. My question today is.... Have you tried any of these? & If so what's your favourite and why? Please post your comments below. I love reading through them all. Also would any of you like my address to send me letters which I can then open on camera? I don't want you all to think that I want letters and for you to send stuff to me, but I have had a number of people ask on my instagram and wondered if I could and reply which of course I would love to my fans. But is it worth while?
 
Other than this lovely surprise package (thank you so much to who ever sent it to me I love it) I have woke up with a mega head cold. I have a sore throat and a bad head so I'm going stay in ,wrapped up warm and drink lemsip.
 
Well I'm sorry that todays post has been short and sweet but other than that all I have done is work. Oh after yesterdays snow post I found out later that day that the UK is going to have 100 days of snow. Yes you heard me 100 days!! Here's hoping :P.
 
Thanks for reading beans.
 
Loves Ya'll
 
Hixxie Pixie
xoxoxox 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Raspberry Flan

As the temperatures here in the UK rise, many people have been enjoying BBQ in the warm summer evenings and picnics away at the beach. Not always do you want to have something chocolatety as a pudding after a meal, so today I'm going to share with you my Summer Raspberry Flan recipe. This pudding is full of flavour, light, and most of all refreshing, enough to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. What you will need is.... Summer Raspberry Flan prep time 5-10 mins cook time 30 mins total time 35-40 mins Author:  SophieMarie Serves: 8  servings ingredients 6oz Self Raising Flour 6oz Margarine 6oz Caster Sugar 3 Eggs 1tsp Vanilla Extract Filling    Fresh Raspberries    Raspberry Jelly {Made to just under a pint}       instructions   Preheat oven to gas mark 4. Grease a 10" flan dish and place to one side ready for your sponge mixture Mix together the self raising flour, caster sugar and margarine.

Jewellery Advent Calendars 2017

Following on from my recent post of beauty advent calendars, I thought this evening I will focus on the accessories side of the advent world with my list of top Jewellery Advent Calendars. These range in price and are just as fun to open as are all the others.   Luxury Jasper Harrod Jewellery Advent Calendar  from wowcher.co.uk for £14.99       Accessorize Christmas Advent Calendar Brights-Multi One Size  from uk.accessorize.com for £15         12 Days Of Christmas Tropical Advent Calendar from lisaangel.co.uk for £39     Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar from jdwilliams.co.uk for £19   Bloom Boutique Personalised Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar from notonthehighstreet.com for £29  

Redhead In Bed Cocktail Recipe - Sozzled Summer

As part of a Summer special, I thought I would concentrate on sharing with you all a few of my favourite Summer, cocktails and mocktails as a series known as Sozzled Summer. So to kick it off I would like to share you the first cocktail Red Head In Bed. As we all know, Summer is fast approaching and what better way to unwind for the weekend than with a cocktail in hand soaking up the last of the days rays. This recipe is a favourite of mine that I received from a friend in America. If your a fan of Strawberries and Vodka, then this recipe is for you. Red Head In Bed Cocktail. Ingredients 3 pounds strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped 2/3 cup sugar 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons citrus vodka 1/4 cup fresh lime juice Ice 1/3 cup chilled Riesling Method In a bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar and let stand, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries release their juices, about 10 minutes  . In a blender, combine half each of the strawberries and their ju