Skip to main content

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Happy New Year To One & All!!!

Hoping everyone had a fabulous new years celebrations. I know I most definitely did and now somewhat regretting all the fun I had. But with that being said, 2017 looks to be a crazy, busy and adventurous time for me. With so many new ideas planned for both my blog and of course YouTube channel, all you luck and lovely viewers will have an abundance of new content heading your way each week.

YouTube - SophieMarie
So for the lovely fans that follow me on YouTube as well as here, you are going to be seeing a shake up on my channel. As you are aware I try and upload a few different videos each week and don't have a main focus or theme. Well that is all about to change. Having done a lot of thinking and been asked by friends, family and subscribers to look into doing covers of different styles of songs, which I have to say, I firstly looked at them and laughed, then after come serious thought and consideration I have decided to give it a shot. So once a week subscribers will be treated to a cover from me as well as a fun video uploaded once or twice a week as well.

Blog
I know I have been a little hit and miss what with uploading posts on here last year which I apologise for. However again This coming year I will be adding lots of content to my blog concentrating mainly on Reviews and Recipes for lots of yummy treats and goodies.

2017 is the year everything changes... and for the better.

I hope you are all as excited as I am for the change about to happen and thank you for you continued support. I hope your all doing well on this Bank Holiday Monday Afternoon and staying warm (or cool) where ever you are in the world. I'm off to continue to planning.

Till next time friends.

Sophie Marie
😙x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Raspberry Flan

As the temperatures here in the UK rise, many people have been enjoying BBQ in the warm summer evenings and picnics away at the beach. Not always do you want to have something chocolatety as a pudding after a meal, so today I'm going to share with you my Summer Raspberry Flan recipe. This pudding is full of flavour, light, and most of all refreshing, enough to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. What you will need is.... Summer Raspberry Flan prep time 5-10 mins cook time 30 mins total time 35-40 mins Author:  SophieMarie Serves: 8  servings ingredients 6oz Self Raising Flour 6oz Margarine 6oz Caster Sugar 3 Eggs 1tsp Vanilla Extract Filling    Fresh Raspberries    Raspberry Jelly {Made to just under a pint}       instructions   Preheat oven to gas mark 4. Grease a 10" flan dish and place to one side ready for your sponge mixture Mix together the self raising flour, caster sugar and margarine.

Jewellery Advent Calendars 2017

Following on from my recent post of beauty advent calendars, I thought this evening I will focus on the accessories side of the advent world with my list of top Jewellery Advent Calendars. These range in price and are just as fun to open as are all the others.   Luxury Jasper Harrod Jewellery Advent Calendar  from wowcher.co.uk for £14.99       Accessorize Christmas Advent Calendar Brights-Multi One Size  from uk.accessorize.com for £15         12 Days Of Christmas Tropical Advent Calendar from lisaangel.co.uk for £39     Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar from jdwilliams.co.uk for £19   Bloom Boutique Personalised Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar from notonthehighstreet.com for £29  

Redhead In Bed Cocktail Recipe - Sozzled Summer

As part of a Summer special, I thought I would concentrate on sharing with you all a few of my favourite Summer, cocktails and mocktails as a series known as Sozzled Summer. So to kick it off I would like to share you the first cocktail Red Head In Bed. As we all know, Summer is fast approaching and what better way to unwind for the weekend than with a cocktail in hand soaking up the last of the days rays. This recipe is a favourite of mine that I received from a friend in America. If your a fan of Strawberries and Vodka, then this recipe is for you. Red Head In Bed Cocktail. Ingredients 3 pounds strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped 2/3 cup sugar 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons citrus vodka 1/4 cup fresh lime juice Ice 1/3 cup chilled Riesling Method In a bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar and let stand, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries release their juices, about 10 minutes  . In a blender, combine half each of the strawberries and their ju